Up for sale is our 1989 S10 Drag Truck. This truck features the following:
1. Big Block Chevy (BBC) 461 Cubic Inch Motor
2. TH400 Full Manual Reverse Shift Pattern w/Transbrake & 4500 Stall Convertor
3. Narrowed 9" Ford Large Bearing Rearend - Leaf Spring Suspension w/ Custom Fabricated Traction Bars (similar to Cal-Trac)
4. Richmond Pro Gears (4.30)
5. 33 Spline Moser Axles
6. Chrome Moly Driveshaft
8. Custom Dash
9. All Lexan Windows
10. Custom Hood
11. Hoosier 33.0/16.0-15 Drag Slicks C07 Compound
12. Centerline Wheels All Around w/Center Caps
13. Fuel Cell w/Holley Black Pump & 1/2" Fuel Lines
14. Battery and Battery Cutoff Switch in Bed
15. RCI Harness
16. Electric Door Poppers
17. Door Handles, Tail Lights and Gas Lid Have Been Shaved
BBC 454 +.030
Stock Stroke & Rods w/ARP Rod Bolts
Speed Pro L2349F (LS6) Forged Dome Pistons
Comp Cam 294S Cam - 0.595 Lift (Solid Flat Tappet) 110 Lobe Sep.
Scorpion Roller Rockers w/Stud Girdles
Stock GM #215 Head Casting - 101cc Closed Chamber - Resized w/ 2.19/1.88 Ferrea Valves. Light Port Work & Gasket Matched.
Victor Jr. 454-O Intake 4500
1150cfm Quick Fuel Carb
THE "NOT SO GOOD":
Grill & front bumper area still needs completed.
Could use a better Mini Starter than what is installed but it starts as is.
This truck was ran about 5 times after build at KCIR and ran consistent 11.6 second 1/4 mile.
Selling with Bill Of Sale
May consider selling motor seperate.
Price is "somewhat negotiable" bring offers but NO LOWBALLERS (I'm not forced to sell). May Trade For Sprint Car Related Items (list what you have and send pictures)