Dart Assembled Head-Angle Plug, 200cc Intake Runner, 49cc Chamber-Upgraded .600" lift dual spring
Dart Iron Eagle Platimnum Series Cylinder Heads
Dart revolutionized the small block cast iron cylinder head market with the release of the original Iron Eagle. Now they have done it again with the next generation Dart Iron Eagle- The Platinum Series. Using proprietary Speed Flow technology, Dart has developed more efficient port designs with improved velocity and flow capabilities. Computerized modeling and physical testing have been employed to produce the premier cast iron cylinder head on the market today. The combustion chamber has been redesigned for greater breathing characteristics and more controllable combustion. Their casting techiques have been enhanced to reduce potential core shift and to improve dimensional accuracy. This has allowed Dart to design profiled value guide bosses for higher flow rates. Casting walls are cleaner and more consistent resulting in greater control over flow, heat, and combustion.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle allows use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components.
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds.
- Pushrod holes are enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms.
- 5-axis CNC bowl blended for optimal flow characteristics.
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency and fit most standard pistons.
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow.
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline.
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life.
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs.
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers.
*Studs and guide plates not included!