FORD TWO ROW DOUBLE PASS ALUMINUM RADIATOR
Ford, Two Row, Double Pass, Aluminum, Radiator
Both inlet & outlet are on the left (driver) side
Standard 1-1/2" inlet & 1-3/4" outlet
19" Tall x 26" Wide
2 Row core with 1" diameter tubes
100% Pressure Tested:
Every PRC radiator is put through a multi-step quality control process
Process includes being pressurized beyond operating temperatures & pressure tested for quality
100% Aluminum Construction:
All aluminum construction provides the highest level of heat transfer
This process applies heat to all the elements of the core & brazes them together
Eliminates the need for epoxy on the heater to tube joint
Universal c-channel mounting
Double pass radiators gain their efficiency by passing coolant through 2 seperate sections of the radiator
This transfer process allows the radiator the ability to disipate heat two times, ulitmately lowering coolant temperatures up to 20 degrees
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Part #: PRC 1-26222DP
Quantity - 1
*Free freight is only for lower 48 states (not including Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico)
* (If you want shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, call for a rate quote)
Have a question or need to make a credit card payment
Call our Ebay Tech and payment Line
Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00 CST
Items may be ordered by phoning our experienced sales staff TOLL FREE - 855-RPO-EBAY (855-776-3229), or by clicking Buy It Now on Ebay. Orders received by 4:00pm CST Monday - Friday are guaranteed to be processed the same day.
All orders must be paid in full within 5 days from the date of purchase.
Method of Payment:
All orders can be paid by Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. NO COD'S.
We charge Sales Tax for Shipments in the state of Iowa at the rate of 7%
Due to the number of vendors we represent and the changing cost of raw materials we cannot guarantee the prices for any period of time. All prices are subject to change without notice.
RacePartsOutlet utilizes FEDEX as our default ground carrier, and Speedee Delivery upon request to designated areas. Appropriate zone, weight, handling, and insurance charges apply to all orders.
In the unfortunate event that your package was damaged call us TOLL FREE - 855-RPO-EBAY (855-776-3229) or Email us through the Ebay messaging system.
• Please have your tracking number.
• Shipping address available to expedite the claim process.
• A RacePartsOutlet representative will call you back the same day with the tracking number of your replacement parts and instructions for collecting the damaged item(s).
Tracking confirmation will be emailed upon request (with a valid email address), or by contacting a RacepartsOutlet representative TOLL FREE - 855-RPO-EBAY (855-776-3229). Please have your order date and zip code information ready to receive tracking infromation.
• FEDEX will not deliver to a P.O. Box
• RacePartsOutlet will only ship Hazardous Materials classified as Consumer Commodity ORM-D. The items will be shipped ground service only, and are subject to additional handling charges imposed by couriers.
• RacePartsOutlet will not ship any chemical or liquid, regardless of Hazard classification, by air cargo.
• All Saturday delivery orders must be sent Next Day Air, regardless of destination.
All returned merchandise must be pre-approved, within 30 days of purchase date, and in New, Sellable condition. Please follow these steps when returning merchandise:
• Obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) from our sales department.
• Include a copy of the original invoice, with the RGA number documented.
• Properly package the items for shipment, and send to RacePartsOutlet pre-paid.
• Items being returned which are damaged in shipment will not be eligible for credit.
Special order items are NOT eligible for return. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Returns without an RGA number will not be processed.
The products sold by RacePartsOutlet are manufacttured for Racing, Off Road Use and Specialized Street Rod Applications. The purchaser recognizes that these parts may be exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. Therefore, RacePartsOutlet makes no warranties either expressed or implied as to whether the goods sold herby will protect the purchaser or ultimate user from injury or death. The user shall determine of their own accord the suitability of these products and assumes all risks and responsibilities in connection with there use. RacePartsOutlet reserves the right to change supliers, colors, specifications, material and prices without notice of all items on this site. RacePartsOutlet is not responsible for any typographical errors or misinterpretations on this site or limited quantities or availabilities of products.
Items being returned for warrenty credit or repair are subject to manufacturer approval for replacement. RacePartsOutlet will process approved claims only after the manufacturer has examined the product. Please allow for proccessing time.